Life drawing - Final submission

Reflective statement:

Drawing different body types and age groups is something I haven't had that much experience with, so it was really nice working on that. Focusing on proportions and lighting has also been beneficial, and I put more effort into background elements in my drawings after this, as I see how much it adds life and dimension to the scene.
My personal favourites of these are the man lying on the bench, where I worked on perspective, and the last one with the two women on the bed. I think I managed to captured a lot of emotion in that scene.
I had some experience drawing with charcoal from before, but I can clearly see improvement in my drawing skills after this course. It has been wonderful, thank you!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Øya - Storyboard

MANGE endringer