Soundscapes - Final




Sounds before and after editing:



My final soundscapes:


Sound designer profile - Robi Kauker:



Reflective statement:

I strongly believe sound design is not “my thing”, and I do not consider myself good at it. With that being said, I can honestly say I am proud of what I was able to put together. I am surprised with how close the final soundscapes sound like what I imagined in the beginning of working with this project! At least for my two first images, as I was hit with a burst of inspiration while working on the third one. I changed it from being soft, to more of a horror vibe that I quite liked.

Going outside to collect sounds was a little challenging. Having to redo takes because of wind, cars, and people walking by got to be a bit frustrating, but I still managed to capture some good ones. I think my final clips have a nice diversity in sounds taken from both inside and out. I also feel a lot more confident working with Adobe Audition than before.

During these weeks I have gathered an understanding and huge amount of respect and admiration for those who do this for a living, and although it might not be the path for me, this was a very good course for me to take. Thank you!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Øya - Storyboard

MANGE endringer