Premise - Reflective statement

This project has been a nice way for me to explore, and get to know, the environment of my final year short film. It has given me the opportunity to really reflect upon my world and go deeper into it, than I think I would otherwise have done.
There is a lot of invisible work going into this submission, and I have written pages of notes and realizations about the history and politics of this fictional world, that led it to the point where the story takes place. Not very relevant to my final hand-in, but extremely helpful in my continous work on the film. I would like to thank you for helping me realize how important world building actually is in this medium.

When starting on this project I felt a bit lost as to what I needed to work towards. I also found many of the other projects took priority a lot of the time. Your direction has had a great impact on me and my work, and although I wish I would have been able to do more, I think I can see in my final submission a higher level of professionalism, and level of detail than previously. Through this project I have also worked on my painting skills, and I have not done a lot of watercolour painting before, so I am quite pleased with that. I also got to do some work in Maya and Mudbox which allowed me to implement skills acquired during my semester in your school.

Thank you.


(Changed title from final to reflective)

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Øya - Storyboard

MANGE endringer